News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Western PA Organizational Meeting

Started by EZ3, December 30, 2019, 09:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ3

I'm proposing a get-together to discuss scheduling and promoting events in western PA and eastern OH, rebuilding the western PA cadre, opening new venues, and filling our lines in 2020.  All Appleseeders are welcome, but I'm primarily interested in getting the SBs, and red hats who are aspiring SBs in on the discussion.

One possibility is to meet as a sidebar (after hours) at the New Philly, OH IBC in February.  Or we can organize another lunch meeting here in western PA, as we have been doing for the last couple of years.

How about some feedback on your interest and availability?
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

cwcdl79

The ibc would be perfect for me.
Just my $0.02

Texas T

I won't be able to make the New Philly event, but please don't let that hold you back.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Crazyduckhunter

I am in to whatever is needed for the good EZ3.
CDH

Charles McKinley

I'll be at the IBC and you wouldn't have to twist my arm for another meeting closer to home if needed.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

EZ3

Since we never got together to discuss this at the IBC, who all is up for a WPA organizational meeting?  Where & when?

Texas T

I'm "In", but I'm "Out" until Easter. Fifth-wheel to Savannah, here we come...
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Charles McKinley

Marty's Suburban again unless there is another location to try out.  No overtime in the foreseeable future but that can change at a moments notice.  So pick a date.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

EZ3

Quote from: Charles McKinley on February 19, 2020, 10:28:32 PM
Marty's Suburban again unless there is another location to try out.  No overtime in the foreseeable future but that can change at a moments notice.  So pick a date.

How about 3/7 or 3/14?   Or is Sunday better?