News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ramseur, NC December 21-22, 2019

Started by Polonius, December 25, 2019, 10:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polonius

While the rest of North Carolina stretched out on their couches, a group of brave, committed Americans toughed out a cold December weekend and took a deep dive into history and marksmanship. We had a great time with shooters who gave their all. The shooters were up on the history and they made great improvement on the firing line. Congratulations go out to our 3 new riflemen: George, Steve, and Ariel.
My thanks go out to the top-flight crew we had this weekend: Vaportrace, AdamSod, Jyorb, LittleZody, Santander, Rimbo. Your tireless effort has made helped to save the sinking ship, one shooter at a time.

SidecarDriver

Wondering what are the hours for your range?  My brother lives in Seagrove.  I told him about Appleseed Project.  He would like to come see what it is about.  He has very limited access to the internet.

David
Globalists and patriots are mutually exclusive.

Don't be a soft target.

Polonius

Our range in Ramseur is private, and is not open during the week. We have Appleseed events monthly, and there will be someone at the range during those events - the upcoming schedule can be found at this link: https://appleseedinfo.org/schedule/?qstate=NC&state=North%20Carolina

Best regards,
Bill Swanson

landoawd

Had a great time, Bill.

Just picked up 2 more certificates on sale and will be back soon.

windini

This was a very rewarding event! Lots of info comin' at us hard and fast, but we had great instructors and high quality instruction.

Thanks to all the volunteers who helped me earn my Rifleman's patch! I'll be returning, and spreading the word about Project Appleseed in the meantime.

Steve

Jyorb

We had a great group of shooters, and it was a pleasure being on the instructor team. Well done gentlemen and I look forward to seeing yall back!

Warmest,
Matt