News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gonna need help, Carroll, Winterseed

Started by Corvette, December 20, 2019, 10:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio Appleseed,

We it looks like we will have 2020's first sell out for the Winterseed at Carroll, Ohio in Jan. We are at 23 pre regs out of 25 slots and I expect it to sellout. Youth shooters will be about half the line so we will need lots of eyes on the line.

Right now it's me, Cactus Jack and Cadence.  We sure could use two or three more folks to help. Come join us and let's help some folks earn their Winterseed patches. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

It's official. The Winterseed at COCH in Carrell is sold out. We need more help on the line for this one. Get a head start on 2020 Appleseed trail by joining us.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Meadow

Corvette,
Trying to get in touch with you.
please see email
I could help but need info
Al Field (Meadow)

Crazyduckhunter

Sorry Corvette,
I am unavailable this weekend. Family stuff. My cousins son is having his eagle scout award.
CDH

HammBone

I'm signing up to work this one. Will be there Saturday morning. Staying one night at the Best Western in Canal Winchester. I will bring the new Ohio State patches with me.
1st Appleseed/Cleared Redcoat/Rifleman: 4/20/2013 - Miamisburg, OH
1st Known Distance Rifleman: 11/3/2018 - New Philadelphia, OH
1st Winterseed Rifleman: 1/26/2019 - Liberty Center, OH
Donned the Red Hat: 6/16/2019 - Wilmington, OH

"Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young." - Anonymous

"Blessed is the man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight." - Jeff Cooper