News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Tavares fl 12-14-19

Started by Cable___Guy, December 19, 2019, 01:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cable___Guy

Huzzah what a great day for liberty.
Another Great shoot at the Eustis gun club.
All the credit goes to my fellow instructors who all drove in to help out and make this shoot one of the best
Teenagers to 80+ year old Americans on the line soaking up History and Heritage I was just proud to be there.
:F

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur

Patriot1776

I had a great time, learned a lot about the revolution, and shooting.  Got to meet some great fellow Americans as well.  Thanks to all of the instructors for their time and efforts. 

TheMenace

Eustis Gun Club is a great host range with convenient facilities. Cable__Guy runs a great shoot. The students were fun to work with. It was a safe shoot. We had one new Rifleman and one requalification with several that presented promising scores after steady improvement throughout the weekend. What more could a Shootboss on a busman's holiday ask for?
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

9mm4545

Looks like a good time was had by all! Inquiring minds want to know the story behind Saltwater Shooter and the dollar bill. A bet wonâ€"or lost?
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

Patriot1776

Thanks for the loaner rifle Menace.  Never would have done it with that old tube fed I have.  Also I might have missed it but was there a hand out that went over what we learned, you taught? 

Cable___Guy

The dollar Bill was the line boss award for most improved shooter. 80 years old and he doubled his age on the aqt score.  Huzzah
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur