News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

San Angelo TX - now on the schedule

Started by scuzzy, October 15, 2019, 06:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

We've now got a new range in San Angelo. Scheduled an initial event for Feb 29-Mar 1, 2020.

One of the board members, Ted, is even offered a place to stay for instructors.

They also have a 500 yard range.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

BillJac

You aren't pro 2A if you only want guns for people who look and think like you.

scuzzy

Quote from: BillJac on October 15, 2019, 07:30:52 PM
Do they have a shoot boss down there?

Yeah. I'd already signed up. You're welcome to come out with me though.

We have a place to stay. And possibly be able to get out early on Friday and utilize the 500 yard range. Waiting for a reply back on that though.

BillJac

I signed up as instructor.  Bring your hunting gear.  Worst case scenario is to bag a pig.  Best case might be an aoudad or Texas Dall sheep.

scuzzy

Quote from: BillJac on October 15, 2019, 07:50:09 PM
I signed up as instructor.  Bring your hunting gear.  Worst case scenario is to bag a pig.  Best case might be an aoudad or Texas Dall sheep.

Cool. We can car pool if you want. Pick me up here in Lampasas and I'll pay for gas.

BillJac

Works for me.

Quote from: scuzzy on October 15, 2019, 07:55:04 PM
Quote from: BillJac on October 15, 2019, 07:50:09 PM

Cool. We can car pool if you want. Pick me up here in Lampasas and I'll pay for gas.

Don'tFix1776

It is a little far off but I am in too provided I can hold up the date on my end.
Rifleman: Alice, TX Shoot 2018
KD Rifleman: New Braunfels, TX Shoot 2020
Morgan's Shingle: New Braunfels, TX Shoot 2023

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13 KJV

Don'tFix1776

Sorry to be a nag, but when you mention accommodations, are they willing to let us camp on site? If not, I will just haul my camper to the State Park, it is just 5 miles away but I should reserve now.

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13 KJV

scuzzy

Quote from: Don'tFix1776 on October 17, 2019, 01:08:17 PM
Sorry to be a nag, but when you mention accommodations, are they willing to let us camp on site? If not, I will just haul my camper to the State Park, it is just 5 miles away but I should reserve now.

Not a nag at all.

I'd meant that the range contact offered a place at his house. There is the state park too though if you'd prefer that.

How big is your camper?

Don'tFix1776

It's just a small one, 22' A-frame. The SP near by should do, it is really close.

Don'tFix1776

I am in.. I booked a SP sight and made the time, let's make it shine. May take up other cadre if that works out and I hope it does.