News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Quail Creek Improvements

Started by Mercedes, December 15, 2019, 03:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mercedes

So...the A's are going up today...

Platform finished and floor put down yesterday.

Photos of progress to follow...

4 pm - Well, the batteries died before we finished cutting the A's...range is closed tomorrow, so Tuesday is the next chance to come back after work.

Debbie and Padraic

Mercedes

12/19 update...

Padraic just sent the photo below showing the front and rear As in place...

He's been going out after work to accomplish what he can before the sun sets and it's too dark to see.  Will post photos as he sends them...

4:49 - and they're up!

Debbie

DanT

Pardon my ignorance, please, but I do not understand the function of what is shown in the pictures.

Mercedes

No questions are ignorant- we are building a shed to store a lawnmower, targets, backer boards, flags and poles, and other gear for out monthly shoots.

I just came home from work to this...

Tumbleweed

"Blood is a cleansing and sanctifying thing, and the nation that regards it as the final horror has lost its manhood... there are many things more horrible than bloodshed, and slavery is one of them!" Padraic H. Pearse 1916

DanT

thank you.  I was beginning to wonder about my state of mind.   :)

Mercedes

12/22 - roof on, back wall supports up, braces for attic and rear counter in place...

scuzzy

Quote from: Mercedes on December 15, 2019, 03:44:16 PM
So...the A's are going up today...

Platform finished and floor put down yesterday.

Thanks yall. I know you two have put buku work into getting the DFW range up to snuff.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.