News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IBC in the Volunteer state

Started by Ramblin' Wreck, December 04, 2019, 09:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tennessee Beast

Quote from: Ramblin' Wreck on February 13, 2020, 08:36:18 AM
Can someone else please pick up my grandmother's potato salad recipe from Kroger or Publix to go with undefined's brisket on Saturday? I'll send you the money.  ;)

I will!
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

Tennessee Beast

It's not too late to sign up for this.
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

undefined

Brisket is now 6 hours into the cook.

What time and where (exactly, as in which building or landmark) are we starting tomorrow morning? I will not be at the 0630 breakfast.

CarrollMS

Quote from: undefined on February 14, 2020, 08:34:52 PM

What time and where (exactly, as in which building or landmark) are we starting tomorrow morning? I will not be at the 0630 breakfast.
Just talked to Diana. She said registration is at 0745  the location I have is a stones river hunter education center 2618 hobson pike 6157703900. That is where I am headed. She published an email at 7:49 this evening with time for registration
"Pro Libertate"
Distinguished,
Known Distance,
Rimfire KD 200

undefined

This might not be the right place for an AAR, but I wanted to take a moment to thank Google and Maximum Ordinate (and also Bluegrass Col, and Booney Stomper, and Old Navy Doc, and everyone else that helped me out, which is pretty much everyone else that attended) for such an amazing weekend.

It was an honor and a pleasure to meet and learn from all of you.

Ramblin' Wreck

I'm told the catering was first class as well.  ;)
I look forward to seeing you on the line soon, April for sure. Thanks for stepping up.
Wreck

Quote from: undefined on February 17, 2020, 11:07:00 PMThis might not be the right place for an AAR, but I wanted to take a moment to thank Google and Maximum Ordinate (and also Bluegrass Col, and Booney Stomper, and Old Navy Doc, and everyone else that helped me out, which is pretty much everyone else that attended) for such an amazing weekend.

It was an honor and a pleasure to meet and learn from all of you.
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown