Author Topic: IBC in the Volunteer state  (Read 1191 times)

Online Tennessee Beast

• RWVA Instructor
  • Riflemen Persist!
Re: IBC in the Volunteer state
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2020, 09:31:04 AM »
Can someone else please pick up my grandmother's potato salad recipe from Kroger or Publix to go with undefined's brisket on Saturday? I'll send you the money.  ;)

I will!
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

Online Tennessee Beast

• RWVA Instructor
  • Riflemen Persist!
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2020, 01:01:01 PM »
It's not too late to sign up for this.
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

Offline undefined

• Instructor in Training
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2020, 08:34:52 PM »
Brisket is now 6 hours into the cook.

What time and where (exactly, as in which building or landmark) are we starting tomorrow morning? I will not be at the 0630 breakfast.

Offline CarrollMS

• RWVA Instructor
  • Kentucky State Coordinator
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2020, 11:24:17 PM »

What time and where (exactly, as in which building or landmark) are we starting tomorrow morning? I will not be at the 0630 breakfast.
Just talked to Diana. She said registration is at 0745  the location I have is a stones river hunter education center 2618 hobson pike 6157703900. That is where I am headed. She published an email at 7:49 this evening with time for registration
“In my opinion, the M1 rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised.” Patton
"Pro Libertate" - William Wallace

Offline undefined

• Instructor in Training
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2020, 11:07:00 PM »
This might not be the right place for an AAR, but I wanted to take a moment to thank Google and Maximum Ordinate (and also Bluegrass Col, and Booney Stomper, and Old Navy Doc, and everyone else that helped me out, which is pretty much everyone else that attended) for such an amazing weekend.

It was an honor and a pleasure to meet and learn from all of you.

Offline Ramblin' Wreck

• The only thing worse than a miss is a slow miss.
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2020, 09:08:35 AM »
I'm told the catering was first class as well.  ;)
I look forward to seeing you on the line soon, April for sure. Thanks for stepping up.
Wreck

This might not be the right place for an AAR, but I wanted to take a moment to thank Google and Maximum Ordinate (and also Bluegrass Col, and Booney Stomper, and Old Navy Doc, and everyone else that helped me out, which is pretty much everyone else that attended) for such an amazing weekend.

It was an honor and a pleasure to meet and learn from all of you.
KD Requal 2/22/19 at 600 yards AR15 Service Rifle 50/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
130 events as of 1/1/2020

Beware of an old man who still shoots iron sights.