News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Clearwater 11/16/2019

Started by PHenry, November 18, 2019, 04:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

Wow - cool weather in Florida. Who woulda thunk it. Overcast and low 60s both days, but no rain and no wind. Eleven Patriots came out to learn the American tradition of marksmanship and great improvement was seen across all of the shooters. Martin crushed it with a score of 219 and took the OD green Rifleman patch.

We had the Findlay family, who never missed a beat and showed great persistence. Carol, who is a very determined 72 and did not sit out a single course of fire, consistently getting better with each event! Ann ran a bolty all day and Tess is excited about learning to shoot for the very first time in her life. So many great folks and it was a pleasure to meet each of you.

Poor Emkay lost all of her pictures to a technical glitch, but I got some on my phone. Many thanks to my fellow instructors for making my job easy.

In Liberty,
PHenry
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

KawGirl

Picts for y'all to share.
KawGirl's Signature - - - - -                            
1st Appleseed  - 04/16/2016 - Clearwater, FL
O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V