News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Nov 16-17 Piru,CA After Action Report

Started by bob 210, November 18, 2019, 12:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

We were joined 22 great Americans at the Piru Appleseed Range this weekend and we welcome 3 new Riflemen to our ranks. Congratulations go out to Jason, Mike and Art! We we were also joined by several father and son teams, Jesse and Matt, Humberto and Jonathan and John brought his son Malbi and also Toni. This was truly a wonderful group of folks to work with and I look forward to seeing you again very soon. A special thanks goes out to our Instructors Whangdoodle who drove in from Las Vegas and Joseph and Jec325 that drove up from Long Beach. With three new Riflemen that puts us closer to our 1000th CA Rifleman mark. We only need 5 more new Rifleman to reach our goal, so get registered for the next Piru event in December! Post your comments and pics here.
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

bob 210

If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

bob 210

bob 210

bob 210

2TH4IST

This is Mike. Awesome pics Bob, I was to busy shooting to get many pics but did get some. I am so happy that I was able to qualify rifleman with a score of 222, you guys did an amazing job with the crazy winds! I plan on coming back to the December appleseed with a centerfire rifle and hopefully more people!

The fire hose of info is still being processed, but the pain and soreness was 100% worth it!

Than you to the volunteers that taught us everything!

Oh i forgot to get the names of those 4 books you have sugested to read, could you please post the titles? I want to read them!
There is danger lurking around every corner, so I propose we make every building round.
Rifleman Piru, CA Nov 16-17 score 222 .22LR and scope
Rifleman Piru, CA Dec 14-15 score 227 centerfire and irons

2TH4IST

Seems I can only do 1 pic at a time.
There is danger lurking around every corner, so I propose we make every building round.

2TH4IST

Pics again.

Make the Shot

I will be back next month's appleseed For centerfire AQT 🥰🥰🥰

Make the Shot

Make the Shot

HISTORY LESSON during Lunch Break

TacticalBushcrafter

I just wanted to say I had a blast and loved attending my first Appleseed shoot.

The cadre did a great job, so thanks Bob, Dan, Joe, and Adam.

I learned a bit and improved my skillset in the two days.

I'm hoping to be able to attend another event in the near future and bring some friends.

-Jason

"Those that can give up essential liberty to gain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-Benjamin Franklin