News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

CA 1000th Rifleman Grand Prize!

Started by bob 210, October 28, 2019, 05:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

California is quickly coming up on our 1000th Rifleman. And to commemorate this achievement of both California shooters and the California Instructor Cadre we will be awarding the lucky 1000th CA Rifleman a Tippman 22lr rifle! Be sure to get signed up for your next CA Appleseed Event to get your chance to be CA's 1000th Rifleman!
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

NorCal22Gal

Very cool Bob!!

Hey, I have a couple of Gift Certificates that a student's dad was not going to be able to use and they expire in a couple months.  If you need them please let me know and I'll get them to you.

Thanks.