News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Clearwater, FL 10/19 /2019

Started by PHenry, October 28, 2019, 03:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

Bad shoot boss! I promised I would have this AAR up by last Tuesday!

What a stellar event for Clearwater! For some unknowed reason this venue has always had poor attendance, despite being surrounded by more than one million people! We had 20 sign ups, but got 16 shooters, which, considering the weather forecast was amazing. Three cheers to the 16 shooters who braved the weather. We dodged the proverbial "bullet" on the rain, but man was the wind forecast spot on, making for some serious moving target practice on Sat, along with downed trees (see pics below!) Sunday was beautiful and many thanks all the4 help breaking down.

Austin was the first to make score on Sat with a 215 and he repeated his dead-eye deed on Sunday with several scores and a high of 226 - nicely done sir. Jason, Stuart and Ian came in also with a 221, 211, and a 219 respectively. Ian already under a blue hat has stepped up to orange as a brand new instructor in training - way to go Ian! Huzaaah!

It was grand to see the line at Clearwater near filled. Many thanks to all - shooters and instructors for making this old shoot boos look good.

In Liberty,
PHenry
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

ThirdStrike

Had a great time at my first AS. Won't be the last!

Thanks to all for the excellent instruction and great stories. Trey, Steve, Henry, Dennis, Mauricio, and Margo were all great!

Congrats to Austin, Stuart, and Ian as well!

"A man with a gun is a citizen. A man without a gun is a subject." - Rep. Allen West
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." ― Samuel Adams

B.C.

"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"