News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IBC in South Carolina

Started by Ramblin' Wreck, October 21, 2019, 06:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramblin' Wreck

Thanks to everyone for the hospitality you showed last weekend in Gaston. It was a great shoot despite the weather on Saturday.
As we discussed, an Instructor Boot Camp will go a long way toward knocking the rust off as we prepare for the 2020 schedule. The dates proposed are:
When are you available in February 2020?
Feb  1 and 2nd
Feb  15th and 16th
Feb  22 and 23rd
I'm available either the 1-2 or 22-23.

All we need is a classroom large enough to seat everyone for two days of instruction. The ability to shoot would be good but not required. If we could put an instructor-only KD on Friday it would give everyone who hasn't KD qualified yet an opportunity to do so.

Let me know.
Wreck
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

DEH

Per the PM chain, it looks like Feb 1,2.  The Iron Mantis or I will talk to the range president and get the Junior Air Rifle building for use. 

400 yard range for a KD might prove a little challenging.
-Appleseed: '08-IBC, '09-Red Hat, '09-FT Stewart, '10-RBC, '14, '15, '22 KD
-I.C.E '11 Combat Focus Shooting.
-Tactical Response. '09-'12
-Fighting Rifle/Pistol, Immediate Action Medical, Way of the Rifle
-MTN Guerrilla-2013/Irreg Warfare
-Max Velocity Tactical. 2013-2022. RIFLEMAN,TEAM COYOTE
 CRCDx2,Combat Patrol, Rifleman Challenge,CQB,CTT,FOFx2. DCHx2.
-2Cor10:4-5. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, & bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

GozaSC

Blocked these dates off on my calendar; definitely plan to attend.
25m Requal 10/18/20

Ramblin' Wreck

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

Shayes13

By the evil man has done, something wicked this way comes.

DEH

With the new year came new information.  I will not be there.  I have to be out of town that weekend for work.
-Appleseed: '08-IBC, '09-Red Hat, '09-FT Stewart, '10-RBC, '14, '15, '22 KD
-I.C.E '11 Combat Focus Shooting.
-Tactical Response. '09-'12
-Fighting Rifle/Pistol, Immediate Action Medical, Way of the Rifle
-MTN Guerrilla-2013/Irreg Warfare
-Max Velocity Tactical. 2013-2022. RIFLEMAN,TEAM COYOTE
 CRCDx2,Combat Patrol, Rifleman Challenge,CQB,CTT,FOFx2. DCHx2.
-2Cor10:4-5. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, & bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

Ramblin' Wreck

We're 3 weeks out and sitting at 3 signups. Please contact your fellow cadre and get them on the signup list.
Also, it would be very helpful if everyone coming to the event has a copy of the latest version of the instructor manual in hand for reference. I know it's a lot of paper and ink but it's the reference bible for the program.
See you there.

Archer

This was a great clinic. I learned a lot and feel much better prepared to instruct that I was at my first Appleseed as an Orange Hat.

Thank you Ramblin' Wreck and Cleveland.
John Williams
Greenville, SC
Rifleman X2 - Lima, OH, October 3, 2010 (1st Appleseed)
Rifleman X4 - Piqua, OH, November 3 & 4, 2018 (2nd Appleseed)
Cleared Redcoat X2 - Piqua, OH, November 3 & 4, 2018
Accepted invitation to become an Orange Hat - Piqua, OH, November 4, 2018
IBC February 1-2 2020