News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Help Needed for Myakka Oct 5th and 6th

Started by ScubaSteve, August 30, 2019, 05:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScubaSteve

The shoot boss's mouth may have written a check his butt cant cash! 

I have been working hard to sell out Myakka. Something we have not done in a long time. With a month left to go I have 13 signed up with 7 more email conformations from a liberty seed I did Wed night. That is 20.  I also have a deal advertised at the check in desk of the range to help sell the last 10 spots. All great things but I only have myself and one other instructor. This shoot will have its fair share of kids in attendance and we are most likely going to need some loaners. I have a few but not enough to cover this group. We also have a VIP coming to this event to do a story on Appleseed. We need to put our best foot forward.

I know it is a month away but I am going to be out of the country and will have no access to the Project Appleseed site for a few weeks. If you are available I could sure use some help.

Some notes:
If you need me for anything fell free to reach out to me directly at Steve31889@aol.com. I cant use the Appleseed forum out of the country but I have access to email.

We do need to keep expenses down for this event. Camping is available at the range. If we have to do hotels please try to double up. Promo costs money so this is probably already close to a non profitable shoot.

Stay safe They tell me it is going to rain here in Florida next week. :)

Steve

TheMenace

I can help at Myakka or Hernando as needed.
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

Planeman

Steve,

Count me in  :F and I'll bring loaners too!!  Huzzah!

-Joe
"Instead of sitting down satisfied with the efforts we have already made, which is the wish of our enemies, the necessity of the times, now more than ever, calls for our utmost circumspection, deliberation, fortitude, and perseverance.."  - Samuel Adams-- HUZZAH!!

AJ Gonzales

Hey Steve!

I'm available that weekend and will go wherever the need is greatest :) right now, you're in the lead!
Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

PHenry

I would love to see my old stomping grounds, but I have class that weekend in Hernando. Catch me sometime when I have no class.  ^-^
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

TomM1Thumb

" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

PHenry

OK, I just checked and HSC still has only two shooters. So, for first time ever in ten years of events, I just made the call to cancel. They have a more profitable use for that range this week that will also make the steel guys happy. I m taking the weekend to regroup. Would love to join you at my old stomping grounds, but need to rest. Wish you a great event.
PH
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata