News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus, WI AAR - October 5 2019 - Ladyseed

Started by Theokestral, October 05, 2019, 11:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theokestral

Rain did not deter these ladies from getting to the range to learn. The rain made everything very damp, but everyone shot well.

Five women arrived ready to get down to business. They persevered through the precipitation with pride and prowess.

Respect to Trisha for leading the event. She is an exceptional Shoot Boss (she brought chocolate). ;)

Photos inbound!

RustyRed

O0 chocolate is the key guys Trisha is the best

Theokestral

Here is a photo of Trisha explaining the 6 steps, and another photo of the students practicing the seated position.

Captain

So someone "claims" there was a firing line with chocolate. Unless there is some photographic evidence of this "chocolate" I'm not buying it! (also I'm jealous  :) ) Looks like a great event!
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

Trisha

Quote from: Captain on October 07, 2019, 03:02:16 PM
So someone "claims" there was a firing line with chocolate. Unless there is some photographic evidence of this "chocolate" I'm not buying it! (also I'm jealous  :) ) Looks like a great event!

Haha I always bring chocolate to my Ladyseeds.

It was a great day! Thank you ladies for being so awesome, sorry the rain didn't hold off for us but I hope you still had a great time and learned a lot. I do hope you all will make it to another Appleseed!

Thank you Tom for helping me and being ok with getting picked on a little. 😜

Trisha

Pictures of each shooter

Trisha

Pictures