News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Racine, WI RCLRC AAR 10/05/19

Started by BrightSparc, October 05, 2019, 11:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrightSparc

Amazing day. Report and pictures to follow.

BrightSparc

stats:

3 new riflemen
1 new shoot boss
2 new orange hats

A very good day!

Theokestral

Wow! 3 new riflemen, 2 new orange hats, and a new shoot boss, all in one day! Congratulations to all!

Well done Ironmike! I'm honored to have been at so many events with you. You will make an excellent SB.

RustyRed

Now this is what I call a awesome  ^:)^.  did I say awesome event O0
Congratulations to IronMike you will be a wonderful shoot boss :bow:
Congratulations to Mary on her new adventure riflemen and a new orange hat ^:)^
And I just want to say thank you and congratulations to all :F

Dan 1

Congratulations to all the new rifleman, orange hats, and new shoot boss      Hope to see all of you on the trail

Ironmike

A huge thank you to all the many supporters and mentors, friends and family that Mary and I were blessed with, during the past few years. We are focused on rising to the challenge of the trust you all have placed in us :bow: and will work hard ~~:) to be worthy of the title: Appleseed Instructor.  :F

We are honored and humbled to be included into such an outstanding core of sisters and brothers. God bless you all, profoundly.

P.S. (We are really excited).
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Red Momma Bear

What a day! On my 5th attempt I finally earned my Rifleman patch!  :~ Many thanks to the multiple instructors who helped me get to this point and never allowed me to get overly frustrated with ammo jams. Looking forward to paying it forward!  :F So grateful to SB Ironmike for sharing the Project Appleseed story with me, and his extreme patience! :1luvu
"Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing."  John Stuart Mill in 1867

Red Momma Bear

Amazing day! 🇺🇸
"Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing."  John Stuart Mill in 1867

Red Momma Bear

A great day to be an American! 🇺🇸

Red Momma Bear

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Red Momma Bear

🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Captain

Big Congrats on the 210 Momma Bear59! It's so great when people have that kind of persistence  - a great example to your future students!
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range