News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sudlersville, MD AAR One Day 200 Yard Rimfire, 9/29/19

Started by BeSwift, September 29, 2019, 07:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeSwift

Just when I think our classes can't get any better at success, along comes one where 100% of the shooters make Rifleman...at 200 yards...with wind... with Rimfire!  5 Students on the line worked HARD to achieve the goal. All of em, pulled it off.. INCLUDING  2 with Iron Sight bolt guns  (1 CZ 452 trainer, 1 Savage bolt with target sights)...  Another student attempted with Iron sights, but ended up switching to a loaner on the final days' AQT, and managed to pull it off.  Class was 50 shot COF at steel...
Thank you to ALL the students and congrats on this achievement... Huzzah!   
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

Catch-10-22

USNAVYCHIEF(Ret)

Congrats to those that qualified with the irons! 

When the 25M AQT's get boring, and at some point they do, this is an alternative that is really a LOT of fun!

You get to put KD skills to work with a Rimfire, and that is awesome!

Cheap cost for ammo as well.

Would be great if you could set one of these up as a 2 day event. 

Ever consider making the targets smaller? 

R/
Chris

MDshooter

It was a particularly good event. I'm glad I was there. We had people who could shoot (4 re-quals), some of whom who were challenging themselves further with equipment choices. On the question on target size, while everyone did qualify (once out of 3 AQTs fired), no one shot a distinguished score (scope or irons) - so there's still something to work toward even with the current COF.

Leadslinger66

John

"We mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor." - the signers of the Declaration of Independence