News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

FENTON, MI 10/5-6 NEEDS STAFF

Started by BeeFree, September 24, 2019, 10:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeFree

Fenton has 18 shooters signed up, including some kids.  We only have a shoot boss and one instructor signed up for Saturday (and two instructors for Sunday).  If you can give the weekend, a day, or even just a few hours on the line, that would really help.  We've been doing multiple shoots per year at Fenton for 10 years - it is a great range, with great people.  I don't want to go outside the state looking for staff, because WE ARE MICHIGAN!  Thank you for your help bailing to save the nation (that IS why we do this!).
BeeFree
Make Orwell Fiction Again!

ITB

Unfortunately, I'll be in the Upper Peninsula that weekend visiting my son at Tech.

FYI - there will be one or a few board members from the Durand Sportsman's Association in attendance, scoping us out in anticipation of scheduling an event or two there in 2020.
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

Miki

I'm in for Sunday. Three words...homecoming / band/ director. That says it all for Friday. If I wake up early enough Saturday, I'll head to Fenton. Otherwise, I'll see ‘ya Sunday.

BeeFree

Thanks, Miki!  Do you want to tell the crazy redhead story on Sunday?
Make Orwell Fiction Again!