News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Houghton Lake, MI AAR 9/21-22/2019

Started by D.O.M., September 23, 2019, 11:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.O.M.

It was another fine Project Appleseed event at the Houghton Lake Sportsmans Club in beautiful Houghton Lake, MI. We started out the weekend with 6 students who baked in the sun all day long, shooting 2 AQTs before calling it quits.

Sunday greeted us with a range totally free of dust, due to the rain that fell all night long, and continued to increase in intensity all day. By the end of the day, the 4 remaining students and all the instructors were soaked through. We were all smiling though!   ^-^

Thank you to all the students that came to the event. Your passion and perseverance was inspiring, and kept us instructors going!

I have some great footage and pics. I'll post the pics below. The videos will take a while to edit, but the link will be on this thread.

If anyone else wants to post pics, go ahead!   
Can't we all just agree to disagree in a civil fashion while the planet's last, fading hope of liberty and prosperity gets snuffed out?

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

D.O.M.

pics!
Can't we all just agree to disagree in a civil fashion while the planet's last, fading hope of liberty and prosperity gets snuffed out?

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

D.O.M.

Pics of Sunday!

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

D.O.M.

Special time on the line

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

RubeOne

Thank you so much for the great weekend of education on Heritage and Marksmanship!  The pictures are just the cherry on top!  I feel very fortunate for the weather we had.  I would have shot in anything and am glad that lightning didn't make us call it quits.  You were all a great bunch and I enjoyed every minute of our weekend. 

DOM, I forgot to take some targets.  Can I pay you S&H to have you send me some?

Thank you so much

:F     :snipersmi

D.O.M.

more pics

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

D.O.M.

more pics

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

D.O.M.

more!!!

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

D.O.M.

Quote from: RubeOne on September 24, 2019, 11:35:53 PM
Thank you so much for the great weekend of education on Heritage and Marksmanship!  The pictures are just the cherry on top!  I feel very fortunate for the weather we had.  I would have shot in anything and am glad that lightning didn't make us call it quits.  You were all a great bunch and I enjoyed every minute of our weekend. 

DOM, I forgot to take some targets.  Can I pay you S&H to have you send me some?

Thank you so much

:F     :snipersmi

It was great to have you and Kris on the line. Fly-Boy really loved the brake on that AR!  :---  I sent you an email re: the targets. Remember to practice your N.P.O.A.  ~~:)

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73