News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Birmingham, IA AAR September 21-22, 2019

Started by Twineagles, September 19, 2019, 07:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twineagles

Wow what a great shoot. Southeastern Iowa Sportsman's Society range in Birmingham IA. Great host and a well kept range. Club liked what they saw of our program and has asked to come back next September.

Weather couldnt have been any better. 70-80 on Saturday low humidity and a breeze. Sunday didn't heat up until late in the day.

We had 3 shooters come who last month in Ames were just short of earning their patch. They pulled it off at this shoot with a 213, 217, and a 218. Youth were well represented with some very determined boys. I think everyone had a good time and left having learned some shooting skills and more about what being an American is about.

Mike
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne