News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Conditional Use Permit

Started by FourFans, January 27, 2020, 03:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FourFans

"Conditional Use" Permit

Sounds pretty harmless.  Stay tuned, but this is a huge problem. It impacts tons of stuff in the Mat-Su and the 2A in particular.

Details are:
1 - require a "conditional use" permit to do almost ANYTHING on your own property. Ranges,, cows,, race cars,, name it.
2- make "conditional use permit" impossible to obtain.

CLASSIC left wing, liberal tactics. Make a simple permit required,, then make the permit impossible to obtain.

Again stay tuned. I'm in close contact with the leader of a rally that will be happening Friday 31 Jan. Just to let the powers know we are NOT cool with this.
I'll add details in the next few days,, but if you are free Friday...…
  --FF
"should something happen,,tell the children of this night".
   --credited to Capt Parker, April 18th '75

22 A DAY

FourFans

Okay,, the deeper I get into this, the more it is about the 2A. It seams a few new owners of properties off Fish-Hook Road want to tell the entire valley how to manage their land. (reeks of Cali migration). The significance of Friday Jan 31 is: the last day for public input.

We'll give you "public input".  I'm there, period; and I don't even live in the valley.

The venue is the Mat-Su Borough Main Building  350 E Dahlia Ave. in Palmer. The time/date is Noon-5PM Friday Jan 31.

This is an excellent opportunity to display a dissatisfaction with proposed legislation, Appleseed Alaska's involvement in local 2A issues, and to embrace the 2A "players" in the MatSu.   I need help tho. Who's going with me?

--FF

"should something happen,,tell the children of this night".
   --credited to Capt Parker, April 18th '75

22 A DAY

Pete!

Alas, I cannot go because I am in the PRC.
-Pete

"It is an enormous simplification to speak of the American mind. Every American has his own mind." -Ludwig von Mises (Theory and History)
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein (The Moon is a Harsh Mistress)
"Those who are in love with practice without knowledge are like the sailor who gets into a ship without rudder or compass and who never can be certain [where] he is going. Practice must always be founded on sound theory." -Leonardo da Vinci (#19 Of the Mistakes made By Those Who Practice Without Knowledge)

Taka222

Alas, I can't take the time off work. However, from watching FB, i do believe you'll be in good company!
PREPAREDNESS - "When you need it and don't have it, you will sing a different tune." Burt Gummer