News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

We have a presence on the Last Chance Handgunners website

Started by glocker21, February 09, 2009, 11:36:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glocker21

We now have a presence on the Last Chance Handgunner website. http://www.lastchancehandgunners.com
The folks at High Ore have been terrific to work with, I will be trying to get more calendar slots for Appleseeds at the wonderfull High Ore range.
"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

A virtuous government requires a virtuous people.

A frugal government requires a selfâˆ'reliant people.

A free country requires people who value liberty more than
money."
Charley Reese

MTGlass

If we get an April 19 Mini-AS approved and nailed down I'll get it on the LCH website/schedule ASAP!
Card Carrying Armed American Citizen

glocker21

Quote from: MTGlass on March 05, 2009, 02:33:46 PM
If we get an April 19 Mini-AS approved and nailed down I'll get it on the LCH website/schedule ASAP!

We do not have to get approval for a Mini. With a Mini we do not have instructors come down, we do it ourselves completely

Let's get one on the calendar even though we cannot put it on the Appleseed calendar
"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

A virtuous government requires a virtuous people.

A frugal government requires a selfâˆ'reliant people.

A free country requires people who value liberty more than
money."
Charley Reese