News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sandusky 9-21&22, Help Needed

Started by Corvette, September 11, 2019, 12:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Planning thread for our Shoot Sept 21&22 at Erie County Conservation League in Sandusky, Ohio.

We are up to 15 shooters at this point and it is just me and Cadence signed up to work the event.  We sure could use some more eyes and ears on the line for this event.  Even if you can only give me one of the days, any help would be appreciated.  The shooters are generally older and most rate themselves as Intermediate or Proficient but 15+ shooters is still a lot to handle with only two people. 

If you can help, I would appreciate it. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Still looking for help.   Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Ohio AS,

Still looking for some more help for our event in Sandusky.  Really could use some more eyes on the line.

Corvette

Crazyduckhunter

It is my weekend on call this weekend and two co-workers are out of the shop on vacation. Let me see if I can get someone to cover for Saturday at least.
CDH

Corvette

Would love to have you join us.  Corvette

Corvette

STILL LOOKING FOR HELP!!!!

Great location and great bunch of shooters.  Looking for some folks to step up and help.  Hope to see you on Saturday at Erie County Conservation League.

Corvette

Crazyduckhunter

Corvette,
Sorry brother but not looking good for me to lend a hand on Saturday. The other tech has soccer tournaments this whole weekend with his kids so he cannot cover.
CDH

Corvette

CDH,

Not problem, got Cactus Jack to transfer from New Philly. The three of us will manage just fine.
Corvette

Crazyduckhunter

That was a good idea. That shoot did not have many signed up. Sorry I tried. Its going to be a great weather weekend too.