News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Update on Ohio 2019 Performance

Started by Corvette, September 10, 2019, 02:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

To the Ohio Appleseed Team,

I want to thank all of the Ohio team for your work this year.  We are over 450 shooters for this year and we now have 10 sold out shoots in Ohio.  You guys and gals are the best. I can not thank all of you enough for all that you do for the program.  We are saving America one shooter at a time and you are an important part of that effort.  Ohio Rocks!!!

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

HammBone

Very cool! I see that Orwell, Wilmington, Newark and Piqua are sellouts. I also see a couple of shoots with high student to instructor ratios that are not sellouts (Marengo and Sandusky). If you are itching to do another shoot in good weather (hopefully), sign up and let's end 2019 strong.
1st Appleseed/Cleared Redcoat/Rifleman: 4/20/2013 - Miamisburg, OH
1st Known Distance Rifleman: 11/3/2018 - New Philadelphia, OH
1st Winterseed Rifleman: 1/26/2019 - Liberty Center, OH
Donned the Red Hat: 6/16/2019 - Wilmington, OH

"Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young." - Anonymous

"Blessed is the man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight." - Jeff Cooper

Crazyduckhunter

Thank you to everyone from myself also. And, remember without the incredible state coordinator that leads by example we would flounder. Thank you and you are welcome Corvette.

I am with Hammbone lets end this year on a strong note.

Who is up for a 22LR - 100 yard KD event at Orwell? I am thinking December 28th (between Xmas and New Year like we did last year).