News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Missoula, MT August 24-25, 2019

Started by peterlandsiedel, August 30, 2019, 06:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peterlandsiedel

Montana summers don't get much better than this. We had warm weather, a little spit of rain to keep things interesting, fantastic shooters, and a phenomenal range.

I had the privilege of instructing 8 Americans over the weekend in rifle marksmanship and early American heritage.  Mike, Charlie, Kjell, and Genevieve were all returning shooters and it was great to see all of them again.  Brett, Rose, Trevor, and Erik made quite the drive to join us, and it was a pleasure meeting and working with all of you.

The weekend saw Erik and Kjell requalify as rifleman, and Kjell boasted a 240+ on a rapid fire AQT with a bolt gun.  Charlie, Brett, Rose, and Trevor all earned their rifleman patch on Sunday. Congratulations to all of you.  Mike was posting up scores in the 190s all weekend, and he is right on the edge of making rifleman.  Genevieve served as our weekend's designated marksman and rang steel with her .22 all day Sunday. 

It was a pleasure working with all of you.  I hope to see you all on the line at a future shoot!

KjellKod

Thanks P! Genevieve and I had lots of fun. If a winter shoot happens we will show up with fabric-tape  covered  rifles and lots of layers and hot cocoa :)

FireRetired

Thank you Pete.
A great job by a solo instructor