News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR - Monticello MN - August 24-25, 2019

Started by Trig, August 25, 2019, 11:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trig

Another great Appleseed weekend at Monticello Sportsman Club. Thank you to our gracious hosts and and all attendees!

Lots of enthusiasm and teachable attitude on the line!  We could not have Blessed with better weather If we tried.  Congratulations to our newest Riflemen: Carl, Marty, John, and Shannon also 2 shooters re-qualifying Tim and Scott!

As well as a BIG THANK YOU to Minnesota's newest ORANGE HATS, Shannon (ProudPapa14) and Tim (Attist178)!!  I look forward to working with both of you soon!

Thanks to LGLDLR, John, Tim and Shannon for all you did this weekend to make this another successful and safe Appleseed.

My personal expression of gratitude to each of the students for working hard to improve your skill set.  Every single one of you persevered and made huge strides on your road to rifleman (the road doesn't have to stop at 210!) Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!

LGLDLR has more pics of the new riflemen coming soon!
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

ProudPapa14

Thank you Trig and LglDlr for running a safe and fun event.  Congratulations to those who earned rifleman for the first time or requalified. 

attist

Tim here - Huge thanks to our hosts for the facilities, and to Trig and LGLDLR for running the event and setting a great example for my Orange Hat (& beyond) future!
Duluth, MN w/ Martin & RustyRed - 1st Rifleman
Monticello, MN w/ Trig & LGLDLR - Orange Hat...
Monticello, MN w/ ProudPapa14 - Instructor PC!

LGLDLR

I was honored to be able to spend my weekend with such a wonderful group of fellow patriots who wanted to take the time to better themselves as Americans. The positive attitude all weekend long was fantastic and I was impressed with how much improvement I saw down the line throughout the weekend. Congratulations to John, Marty, Shannon and Carl who successfully scored Rifleman this weekend. I hope I get a chance to see everyone again at a future Appleseed and thank you for helping me on my road to becoming a red hat.

LGLDLR

LGLDLR

LGLDLR

Carl, who won the special award of scoring exactly 210

Trig

Howdy Tim!  Thanks for posting and taking an ORANGE HAT  @&)   Let me know if you have any questions!   Looks like we will be adding another event at Monticello October 19/20 (Thank you ProudPapa14! and Monticello board members!).  Hope to see you then!!,  I'll post on the State board once we have it officially on the schedule!

Make sure to get Marty on here too!
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Hand Cannon

This was a fantastic event. Pictures are going on the fridge. Pleasure meeting you all.

Trig

Thanks for signing up Hand_Cannon! Hope to see you on the trail soon!
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11

Kimura

Great event with great instruction and history. 
Told my wife MSC was hosting another one in Oct and without hesitation she said "sign me up!"  Going to bring our daughter to the next one.
Hope to see you all there!
-Scott R.