News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Planning Thread for Piqua August 24 & 25

Started by Shep, August 20, 2019, 08:11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shep

We'll set-up Friday afternoon around 5:00; not that much to do, so don't feel guilty if you don't make it.

Thomas F is working on his PC 5, so he'll be giving a majority of the presentations on Saturday, but Sunday's presentations are open for those who need to complete PC requirements.

Feel free to use this thread for any questions or concerns,
Shep
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." -Thomas Jefferson

purple_patch

Hi Shep!

I'll be there both Saturday & Sunday. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be out of work early enough on Friday to help out :(.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!!!

Shadow870

Hello Everyone, unfortunately I will not be able to attend this weekend  :'(.  A good friend is getting married in MI and I am traveling with some other friends up to be in the wedding. I threatened to not come if they didn't move the date, but the bride said she would beat me with my own rifle if I wasn't there and I believe her  **). Anyway, I hope everyone is safe and everyone has a great time! I will be looking forward to pictures next week.  Cheers  :beer:

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of both tyrants and patriots. - Thomas Jefferson

Shep

Perhaps part of the deal should be that the Happy Couple plan to attend a Piqua Appleseed as a wedding gift!  We still have plenty of openings for the October shoot; we can make it happen.
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." -Thomas Jefferson