News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Slippery Rock, PA AAR August 10-11, 2019

Started by EZ3, August 11, 2019, 07:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ3

It was a beautiful weekend at Slippery Rock Sportsman's Club.  Thanks to the Club for hosting Appleseed since 2010, the second longest continuous host venue in PA!  The students were all very safe and attentive, both to the marksmanship instruction and the history presentations.  Congratulations to PA10mm and XFire Hurricane for re-qualifying on their AQTs, and a BIG THANK YOU from the PA Appleseed cadre for stepping up and taking orange hats!  Also, thanks to Hope for helping as an Applecore volunteer!

With so many willing to step up and teach our fellow Americans about marksmanship and their heritage, how can we help but succeed in our Mission?

O0  O0  O0

PS:  XFire Hurricane also cleared his Sunday PM Redcoat!
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

XFire Hurricane

It's was a fantastic weekend! Dad and I are both happy to finally step up and on a personal note I'm extremely happy to give back to a program that did a lot in not only in improving my marksmanship but gave me the confidence I needed since August 2013.

Huzzah!!!!

Texas T

Congrats, and thanks for stepping up. Hope to meet you down the trail.  O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

bcurfman

Great weekend!!

Looking forward to working with you guys!!
Evil is made possible by the sanction you give it - Pamela Geller

"There are some who've forgotten why we have a military. It's not to promote war, it's to be prepared for peace." – Ronald Reagan

"A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box." Frederick Douglass

Charles McKinley

Great weekend spent with great people.  X and 10 I look forward to watching your continued growth!

Chuck
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery