News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Jonesboro, Indiana

Started by Shep, August 10, 2019, 10:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shep

SteelThunder could use a little more help at Jonesboro, IN, next weekend, August 17 & 18; they have 22 shooters signed up.  Its about an hour from the Ohio line, north east of Indianapolis.
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." -Thomas Jefferson

Corvette

I echo Shep's post, while we have three shoots in Ohio next weekend, if anybody can help with this shoot in Indiana, please step up.  We need to help our neighbors when we can. 

Sorry, I am running a shoot next weekend and can't make it but I am sure Ohio will answer the call.

Corrvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

HammBone

I can go. Longrifleman has given me the OK to switch over from Wilmington.
1st Appleseed/Cleared Redcoat/Rifleman: 4/20/2013 - Miamisburg, OH
1st Known Distance Rifleman: 11/3/2018 - New Philadelphia, OH
1st Winterseed Rifleman: 1/26/2019 - Liberty Center, OH
Donned the Red Hat: 6/16/2019 - Wilmington, OH

"Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young." - Anonymous

"Blessed is the man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight." - Jeff Cooper

Cadence

"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Corvette

thanks guys,

I am pleased that you both have stepped up to help.  But that is what Appleseeders do. My thanks to both of you.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Nashville Stage

Hey HamBone, please don't forget to send a PM to Instructor Scheduling so we can remove you from the Wilmington shoot & keep the instructor roster up to date.
Thanks!
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

HammBone

Longrifleman said he was going to do that.
1st Appleseed/Cleared Redcoat/Rifleman: 4/20/2013 - Miamisburg, OH
1st Known Distance Rifleman: 11/3/2018 - New Philadelphia, OH
1st Winterseed Rifleman: 1/26/2019 - Liberty Center, OH
Donned the Red Hat: 6/16/2019 - Wilmington, OH

"Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young." - Anonymous

"Blessed is the man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight." - Jeff Cooper