News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

FRIENDS OF APPLESEED CONGRESS FEBRUARY 28

Started by IOWA-mark, February 06, 2009, 01:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IOWA-mark

A meeting of the friends of Appleseed will congregate to discuss upcoming events and the direction we would like to take the program in Iowa.

Bring your questions and suggestions. (and a volunteering attitude!)

Come meet with other Appleseeders and talk it over and enjoy some good fellowship.  Attend all or part.

Chilli & Soup lunch will be provided.

What: Iowa Congress of the Friends of Appleseed
Where: Morgans Famous Mainstreet Bar
           Special Events Room
           321 Main, Colo Iowa 50056
When: Saturday February 28, 2009
          10am-2pm

Contact Iowa-mark if you have questions, pm or billysdrum@yahoo.com or 515-239-7212

Directions: General: Colo is on Hwy 30, 6 miles west of State Center, the geographical center of Iowa,  or approx 13 miles east of I35 at Ames exit, or 45 minutes from Dsm.

Colo is a small country town, from any direction drive towards the center of town, main is the street south of the railroad tracks and ending at the grain elevator.  Morgans is at the corner of 4th & Main. Easy Deal.

romez

I have found that I cannot attend due to a family obligation.  However, please count on my support and I would be happy to volunteer.  Please let me know how I can help - Mike

Nishnabotna

This would be interesting to start in various other states.  Would be a help to get things started at the local level.  Good idea  O0

Nishnabotna