News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Need a Shoot Boss for Event at New Philly 9-21 & 22, 2019

Started by Corvette, July 22, 2019, 03:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio AS,

We have a regular Appleseed scheduled at Tusco Rifle Club, New Philly, Ohio for Sept 21 & 22, 2019.  While I normally cover all our events at New Philly, I am committed to an event in Sandusky, Ohio that same weekend so we will need a shoot boss to step up and cover this event.  We were just there last weekend and some items of note, they have two other events going that weekend (a machine gun shoot and a trap event) so we will not be able to stay on site that weekend.  Any shoot bosses interested in covering this event, please PM me so we can coordinate details.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Texas T

Wish that I could step up for this one. It's one of my favorite ranges. Unfortunately, we'll be out of the area, on an extended trip to MN.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Corvette

Ohio SB's,

Guys and Gals, I will be working a shoot in Sandusky, OH the weekend of this shoot.  I really need someone to step up and SB the event the same weekend in New Philly.  I don't want to cancel an event at one of our core ranges because we can't get a Shoot Boss.

Looking for someone to step up.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Still looking for a Shoot Boss to step up and cover this event. 

New Philly is one of the core ranges in Ohio, I need someone to step up and cover this event.

Corvette

EZ3

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Corvette

EZ3,

Thank you for covering this.  I will send you a PM this week on details.  You are the best.

Corvette