News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Event added! Aug 24-25, 2019 @ Monticello Sportsman Club

Started by Trig, July 03, 2019, 03:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trig

There is (VERY promising!) Potential for adding an event Aug 24-25, 2019 @ Monticello Sportsman Club!

I have been in touch with the President, VP and Secretary of the club, all are in favor of adding the date, pending a full board Vote.  I'll keep everyone posted, but it looks like this one is in pencil for now.

I know it's pretty short notice, but the feedback from last event seemed very promising and the range is very supportive, I'm confident we can fill the line here.

Line capacity will be 20 again, so if you have shooters interested follow this post and keep an eye on the Events page!  I'll post any updates on this thread as soon as I have them.
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Trisha

Trig

glad to be back!  Let's see if we can get some shoooooots up here, eh?  Still workin on that MN accent  :F
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Trig

Full board approval! PMs sent to get this scheduled.  Keep an eye on the schedule, only 20 spots on the line, I'm hoping to bring 4 myself, sign up early if you're interested!
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11

Trig

IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11

Trig

IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11

Trig

9/20 sold  only 11 tickets left, get em while their hot!!  ~~:)
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11