News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

TEXAS HAS A NEW GREEN HAT!

Started by PaleRider, June 23, 2019, 09:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleRider

Well, after an awesome day performing his SBit 3 yesterday, Chad (GenXMinuteman) has deservedly been promoted to a full on, it's-all-your-show, get-all-the-responsibility GREEN HAT!  :F &) :beer: :bow: O0 ^:)^  He will be an outstanding shoot boss, and we are going to use him and abuse him here in San Antonio and Alice for sure  ;). GREAT JOB CHAD!
CHEERS!
Tim
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

AF5US

:F  :F  :F Condolences Congratulations!  :F  :F  :F

That's fantastic man, and well-deserved.   O0
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleer™:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Steck

Two Wolves

Congratulations Chad !!!   ^:)^

Now if we can just teach Tim how to post his pictures right side up. Probably not.
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

308LIBERTY

"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

Guntuckian

HUZZAAH!  Thanks for stepping up!
--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
Palm Bay 10/20 Rimfire KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

9mm4545

The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

Monkey

"5 minutes for this stage - that's like a week in people years!"

"Responsibility is a unique concept... You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you... If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift the burden to someone else. Unless you can point your finger at the man who is responsible when something goes wrong, then you have never had anyone really responsible."
― Hyman G. Rickover

"Scoring is a function of great execution, and winning Is the result, but thinking about winning can pull your focus off of proper execution in a competition. Thinking about process is the answer."- Lanny Bassham

Mrs. Smith

Woo hoo!!!!   :beer:  huzzah, my brother!!
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Ghostring

Well-deserved, indeed!  HUZZAH! :F
:beer: @ Buckman's  ;)
"Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken...
     They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..." - Lord Hugh Percy

"If a man's from Texas, he'll tell you.  If he's not, why embarrass him by asking?" - John Gunther

"That's Kirby-level shooting, right there!" - Trailman

Jerry Hall

Congratulations Chad from the farthest reaches of Texas.
Now the fun begins!!! ~~:) :wb: ~~:)
Jerry
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

A-lister

Way to go my friend! Well done! :F
We in America do not have government by the majority-we have government by the majority who participate......All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

WhitePaladin

Well deserved Chad!! That was a great shoot!

Don'tFix1776

Rifleman: Alice, TX Shoot 2018
KD Rifleman: New Braunfels, TX Shoot 2020
Morgan's Shingle: New Braunfels, TX Shoot 2023

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13 KJV

GenX Minuteman

I want to quickly say Thank You to everyone congratulating me on making Green Hat.  This is one of the most amazing organizations I have ever had the opportunity to be a part of, also made up of some of the best people I will ever know in my lifetime.  Thank you all for the support on my way to this Appleseed milestone!  Tim (PaleRider), Jim (Ghostring) and Ron (A-Lister) have been very patient and helpful in teaching me the fine details of making a successful, smooth flowing event.  Also, many thanks to Steck, Marshall (Don'tFix1776), Chris (White Paladin), Steve (steve.lyon) and Jerry (TwinkleToes) for making it very easy for me to carry out a hectic one-day shoot plan with little difficulty.  Also Thanks to Roger (Two-Wolves), and Mark (El Jeffe) for their friendship and tutelage so long ago when I was a simple Appleseed new-shooter.  Thank all of you again!!!!  I am very happy to he able to help out an organization which has given me so much!!!

Texas T

Well done! Thanks for putting forth the time and effort that it takes to reach this level.   :bow:
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017