News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Texas has New Blue Hat!! Desert Rose!!

Started by Mrs. Smith, May 10, 2019, 03:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs. Smith

Hear ye, hear he!

Let it be known to the farthest reaches of the Great State of Texas (wait...  we ARE the farthest reaches  :slap:) and all points in between that the lovely Desert Rose  :1luvu has stepped up and accepted the blue hat of the AppleCore!  She's attended 3 Appleseed events here in El Paso, shot her Rifleman, and DEFINITELY earned her place as part of the Texas Cadre.

HUZZAH! HUZZAH! HUZZAH!  :partytime: :bow: ^:)^
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Jerry Hall

Happy Appleseed Greetings to all,
Our genuine thanks to Desert Rose(Heidi) for Stepping Up to become the newest member of the Texas Applecore Cadre!  :1luvu :snipersmi  ^:)^
Jerry  :F

Quote from: Mrs. Smith on May 10, 2019, 03:26:51 PM
Hear ye, hear he!

Let it be known to the farthest reaches of the Great State of Texas (wait...  we ARE the farthest reaches  :slap:) and all points in between that the lovely Desert Rose  :1luvu has stepped up and accepted the blue hat of the AppleCore!  She's attended 3 Appleseed events here in El Paso, shot her Rifleman, and DEFINITELY earned her place as part of the Texas Cadre.

HUZZAH! HUZZAH! HUZZAH!  :partytime: :bow: ^:)^
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Texas T

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

scuzzy

Hey Desert Rose - thanks for helping out. Appreciated buku.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

AF5US

Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleerâ„¢:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

A-lister

Way to go Desert Rose! You are working with a great crew out there. Thanks for stepping up and helping out! :F
We in America do not have government by the majority-we have government by the majority who participate......All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Mrs. Smith

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

AF5US

Okay, that pink hat is pretty awesome though.
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleerâ„¢:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

Mrs. Smith

Quote from: AF5US on June 23, 2019, 09:54:47 AM
Okay, that pink hat is pretty awesome though.

Isn't it?? I wish you guys could come to our IBC!  I have the unbelievable good fortune to work with the BEST crew EVER.  I just want the whole world to meet them and see how awesome they are  :1luvu

Desert Rose

Thank you everyone! It took me a while to navigate my way through this forum but I am getting there. Enjoyed the day at the Ladyseed in El Paso today, my first event as a blue hat! I have learned a lot as a participant during the past three Appleseed events and I am looking forward many more!

PaleRider

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

Mrs. Smith