News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Planning thread for Piqua, June 22 & 23

Started by Shep, June 19, 2019, 09:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shep

We'll set-up friday afternoon around 5:00; not that much to do, so don't feel guilty if you don't make it.
Presentations are open for those who need to complete any PC requirements.

Feel free to use this thread for any questions or concerns,
Shep
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." -Thomas Jefferson

HammBone

I want to make it back to Piqua for another shoot, but unfortunately can't get up there for this one. However, I am sending three shooters your way. My friend and coworker Melissa will be there with two friends and will hopefully earn her patch this time. She was close at Marion last year and has really gotten into shooting since then. She's also a fine pistol shot. She will bringing her new Thompson/Center T/CR22 on which I mounted a lovely Weaver K4 scope. It should be a great Appleseed rifle. One of her friends will have my old, trusty "Rifleman Maker" 10/22 which I cleaned the other night until it was spotless.

Please take good care of her. I would love to hear of a 210+ in her near future.
1st Appleseed/Cleared Redcoat/Rifleman: 4/20/2013 - Miamisburg, OH
1st Known Distance Rifleman: 11/3/2018 - New Philadelphia, OH
1st Winterseed Rifleman: 1/26/2019 - Liberty Center, OH
Donned the Red Hat: 6/16/2019 - Wilmington, OH

"Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young." - Anonymous

"Blessed is the man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight." - Jeff Cooper

Corvette

Hammbone,  glad to see that Melissa is returning with friends.  We had such a great time at Marion working with her.  Train her up Shep, help her get that patch. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

purple_patch

Shep - I plan on coming to help Friday evening after work ;)

Shep

I'll look forward to having Melissa there! It looks like we have several returning shooters, including Chad Allen the Distinguished Rifleman who shot next to you last June, Corvette; I'm still trying to get him on the team.
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." -Thomas Jefferson