News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Rainbow, CA June 15-16, 2019

Started by StormN, June 18, 2019, 12:09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StormN

We had a great weekend at Rainbow with 17 shooters both Saturday and Sunday. The weather cooperated with the temparature in the mid to high 80's. Congratulations to the 4 new Rifleman. Well Done!!!
I will post more on the weekend in the next few days but wanted to get the pictures posted. Instructors and shooters please feel free to post your comments. Norm
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson

emphaticthumb

Thank you so much Norm.  I am very grateful to you and the other volunteers for putting on a great weekend.  I was very impressed with how organized and well run everything was, you guys are a great team.  I was struck by the instructors passion for marksmanship and for the history of the revolution. The facility was great and easy to get to.  I am grateful to Debbie for making the range facilities available.

I learned a lot, and now how plenty to take with me and practice. I would definitely recommend the class to folks who were interested in improving their marksmanship.  I would consider coming back for another class at Rainbow, I have my eye on those October dates...

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Matt