News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Douglas, Wyoming IBC 01-02 June 2019

Started by M1bzrk, June 10, 2019, 03:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M1bzrk

Excellent IBC!
ITB, GrayWolf drove out from Michigan to present the IBC and Pookie followed in his own vehicle.
So we ended up with 3 from Michigan, 1 from Nevada, 4 from Colorado and 5 of us from Wyoming.
KOA allowed us use of the yurt, which allowed use of projector for slides.
We ended Sunday with a little range time.
A very informative & intense two days - we never got bored!
Thanks to all who attended; I know we all learned (or relearned) a lot. 

Thank you, ITB and GrayWolf for sharing with us out here in the hinterlands.
I encourage anyone who gets the chance to attend an IBC, especially with ITB as SB!

ITB

Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome and hospitality. It was my honor to spend the weekend with you. More to follow, but for now a few pics..

"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23