News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Fort Worth Texas, 20190608

Started by Tumbleweed, June 10, 2019, 10:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tumbleweed

What a great shoot. The weather was hot 100+ with the heat index. All the shooters did a great job. Special thanks to my two Appointed RSO's.

On previous week we got a ton of rain, but the range dried out pretty well by Wendsday. We had not been able to hold events at the range for a couple of months, due to flooding, and most of the shooters were there from canceled shoots. The range was extreemly overgrown with grass and weeds, so I had to buy a lawnmower and cut it down, witch took me two days. Congrats to James who shot Rifleman, great work!

Evryone worked well as a team, even though the event is an indevigual effort.

I hope to work with the shooters again soon,

Tumbleweed

AKA: Padraic
"Blood is a cleansing and sanctifying thing, and the nation that regards it as the final horror has lost its manhood... there are many things more horrible than bloodshed, and slavery is one of them!" Padraic H. Pearse 1916

scuzzy

Thanks for all you've been doing. Weathers been crazy lately.

Saw three funnel clouds yesterday afternoon when a big storm front blew though.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Mrs. Smith

Heck of a line to run by yourself, Tumbleweed!   :bow:

Great job, and you still managed to get a Rifleman on the line.  Well done!
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24