News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Planning Thread -- Marion June 22 & 23

Started by Corvette, June 04, 2019, 11:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Planning thread for upcoming Appleseed at Meeker near Marion. 

Cadence will be doing his SBIT-3 at this event. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

CountZero

Bluehat here checking in, the water is out at the club house at meeker. I went out there yesterday got the old water pump pulled out, took it to lowes and picked up a new one and spare parts. I installed it last night but had a few leaks in the surrounding plumbing. I disassembled what I had too and cut away the leaking pipes. I'll get the parts today and back out there tonight to finish it up so everyone will have working bathrooms for the weekend.

Wish me luck, I've done plenty of plumbing before but this is my first water pump! It seemed to work last night, just some fittings broke loose from moving everything around getting the old pump out and new one in.

CountZero

Also, don't think it'll matter for this weekend, but the 100 yard line has been repaired. I worked with some members and we bored some new holes in the ground put some new fence posts up, framed everything, etc. So there's a place to hang a bunch of targets out there again. Next KD you will be good to go

I think the next big repair out there will be the 200 line, it's still standing and pretty stable but it's showing a lot of wear.

Cadence

Thanks for the effort to have a working bathroom!  O0

I am bringing 7 gal of water from home for use this weekend to use for drinking and other necessities.

Hope to see you there tonight. Should be there between 6:00 & 6:30
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Corvette

CountZero, thank you so much for helping meeker with the pump problem.  Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

CountZero

Sounds good, hopefully I won't be there that late. Working like mad as always, I didn't schedule any vacation to be able to attend this appleseed. Taking off work a little early to finish up the plumbing out there then I'm back on tonight for another install, validation tomorrow morning which too often means awake all night long. Then more installs on sunday. Makes me tired just thinking of it. Wife and kids left this morning to Cosi, boys are mad said I work too much haha Called life boys! We need food, gotta pay the doctor bills, etc, what do ya do?

I'll be reachable via cell, I live nearby (15 min away) so feel free to call me if you need something. I have bought sighters and AQTs and have some other gear to have on hand.

holler if you need me

740-244-3161
Joe