News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Orange Hat

Started by pennys dad, May 30, 2019, 10:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pennys dad

Please welcome Stephen Brown.
Steve scored his rifleman score at our May 25th at the Chino Valley Appleseed.
Steve expressed an interest to get involved, so I asked and Steve accepted the Hat.
Bravo Steve, it is good to have you on board, I look forward to working with you.
Let me know if the link works to your IIT's.

Jacob

Trisha

Welcome and thank you for stepping up!!

Spannerman

Hi Jacob,
Looks like I was able to get access, though not via the link that you sent.
Steve

Spannerman

It was a fun, one day event at Chino Valley.  By way of introduction, I volunteer with Lonesome Valley Company of the Arizona Rangers, and teach at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.  And being from England, I really could wear a red coat.
Spannerman

Mrs. Smith

Welcome to the family, Steve!!! 

I highly recommend you try to attend the Instructor Boot Camp being held in El Paso, TX in July.  It's a great learning experience, and one HELLUVA good time!

Information available here:

https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=55274.0

:1luvu :partytime: :F :snipersmi
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

pennys dad

Quote from: Spannerman on May 30, 2019, 11:22:30 PM
Hi Jacob,
Looks like I was able to get access, though not via the link that you sent.
Steve

Got it. I sent you the first IIT via email

Texas T

Congrats. I believe that you will learn a lot, through the learning and teaching process.  O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Jerry Hall

Howdy Steve,
Welcome to the Appleseed IIT Cadre, we will be able to put those Aeronautical concepts to good use in the near future... :snipersmi
You are more than welcome to attend and/or Instruct at the October Known Distance Appleseed Event In El Paso/Ft. Bliss Rod and Gun Club.
Here's looking forward to meeting you on the Appleseed Trail.
Happy Trails,
Jerry
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Rev.357

Congratulations and welcome aboard Mr. Brown. We must pass this on to the next generation, or else we're lost.
He that beliveth on the Son hath everlasting life: John 3:36
Life: Endowed by our Creator, made possible by Christ the Lord.

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Galatians 5:1
Liberty: Endowed by our Creator, made possible by Christ the Lord.

Repent yet therefore, and be converted, Acts 3:19
Pursuit of Happiness: Endowed by our Creator, coined by John Locke, made possible by Christ our Lord.

Author of: "Ad  Hoc,  Post Hoc; Educational Programs In Camping." Christian Education Journal, Winter 1993.
Author of: Interpersonal Physics: Authority Statics and Effectivity Dynamics as Factors of Influence. Wheaton,  IL: UMI 1991.

Nashville Stage

Congrats and welcome aboard!
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."