News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Ramseur, NC KD May 25-26, 2019

Started by Polonius, May 27, 2019, 02:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polonius

An awesome group of shooters made this a great KD weekend. Out of 12 shooters we 4 new KD riflemen, and two re-qualifications. It just goes to show that diligent work and trainable attitudes pay off. Congratulations go to Ian (distinguished - perfect 50 hits count and 243 score), Simon (41), Derek (47), Scott (41), Chris, and Nathan (40 - who got a North Bridge Baptism).

A professional crew made sure the event went smoothly. My thanks go to Cousin Hart, Mr.McCain, Vaportrace, Aim Small Hit Small, Little Zody, Rimbo, and Jyorb. Jyorb did a truly outstanding KD lecture Sunday morning.

iballdriver

Y'all put on a greaf event. I will return to get the kd rocker!
Thanks again for the fantastic instruction. I'll applying and correlating what i picked up in preparation for the next time.
Brian

Bazooka Man

I agree, it was a very good KD. I do think a round of HI FIVES are due to Scott C for his use of his pickup truck to haul bodies and targets up and down the range all weekend. Hopefully, one day soon the official range pickup will get repaired. If I had to walk the line every time, at age 73, I would not have made it to completion.
June 15/16 2013 Rifleman (Charlotte, NC)
Feb. 7/8 2015 Rifleman (Boone, NC) (Winterseed)
April 18/19 2015 Rifleman (Ramseur, NC)
March, 2017 RBC Rifleman and KD Qualified
(Ramseur, NC) Took a Blue Hat.
April 22/23, 2017 Rifleman Requal (243)
Ramseur, NC
January 20/21, 2018 Rifleman Requal (244) Ramseur, NC
May 4/5, 2019 Rifleman Requal (249)
Ramseur, NC
May 24/25, 2019 KD Requal
Ramseur, NC
May 14, 2020 RBC Ramseur, NC Pistoleer™ Patch (220)

Torin

No problem with use of the pickup, it was overdue for a cleanup anyway! Besides, I got to ride in the A/C every trip down range.....

This was a great KD, and many thanks to the instructors for their hard work to make it such a smooth and memorable event.   :F

Scott
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
― John Philpot Curran