News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Perryville, MO May 18-19, 2019

Started by 209Ken, May 21, 2019, 12:15:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

209Ken

What a great spring weekend in Perryville, MO! The rain held off until Saturday night, and we had dry time for shooting both days.
10 Shooters and one new rifleman - Ryan with a 219 on his first AQT! Our instructors got a little trigger time in; Flintlock54 quietly shot a Distinguished Rifleman score of 237, and our blue hat Suitcase can shoot rifleman scores at will.
We had shooters who were knocking at the door, Chazzle shot a 200+, and Charlie was very close to a Rifleman score too. I enjoyed watching groups shrink all weekend.

I want to give a special thanks to the Perry County Sportsman's Club for hosting this event. What a great place you have, one of the nicest places for an Appleseed I've been to! Also thanks to Flintlock54, who coordinated this event and spent a lot of his own time getting everything set up.

So, post comment and pictures if you have them. I'll get some pics up in a day or so...

Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

Chazzle

Thank you to 209Ken, Suitcase, and Flintlock54 for setting a great Appleseed!
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
~Thomas Paine (1777)

NPOA is a cruel mistress....ignore her, and you'll be sorry! ~Chazzle (2019)

Chazzle

pictures
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
~Thomas Paine (1777)

NPOA is a cruel mistress....ignore her, and you'll be sorry! ~Chazzle (2019)

209Ken

Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln