News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wright City, MO AAR - April 27-28, 2019

Started by 209Ken, April 29, 2019, 09:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

209Ken

We had a little of everything this weekend at Bench Rest Rifle Club -
Sun, clouds, rain, and wind.
New shooters, experienced shooters, and Boy Scouts.
We had the Three Strikes, a Memorial Volley, and Dangerous Old Men.
We learned solid positions, NPOA, and the 6 steps.
We shot Red Coats, Green Coats, squares and AQT's.
When it was all said and done, 3 Riflemen emerged -
Tom with a Distinguished Score of 231 (Iron Sights)
Brian scored a 222.
Brady shot a 213.
Congratulations to each of you!
Oh yeah, our Blue Hat, Suitcase (Paige) showed she still knows how to run an AR-15 and shot a 222!

Pictures will be coming soon. If anyone has comments or pictures, please post them!
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

Chazzle

209Ken and the rest of the crew were in great form this weekend!  It was fun watching the Boy Scouts improve their marksmanship skills!  It was wet, rainy, windy, or sunny but not one complaint!

Chazzle
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
~Thomas Paine (1777)

NPOA is a cruel mistress....ignore her, and you'll be sorry! ~Chazzle (2019)

209Ken

A rainy start to the weekend

Our solemn procession to our memorial volley

Pull and Post!

Troop 387

Our youth shooters

Rifleman Tom with a 231!

Rifleman Brian shoots a 222!

Rifleman Brady comes in with a 213!

Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

Flintlock54

Let's not forget the excitement over chazzies m1!  Some of the shooters were standing behind him waiting for one of the coolest sound in the world. "Ping". I have to admit anticipating the "ping" myself
Thanks chazzies.
Acts 22:28. I was freeborn