News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Upper Plains Region - NE, SD, WY - Tri-Fold Flyer

Started by 308LIBERTY, April 26, 2019, 12:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

308LIBERTY

Updated-04-30-19 to reflect new price changes:

This is the first regional flyer I've done, so it's a bit of an experiment. I can always add ND in, if ya'll get any shoots scheduled up there. The flyer is meant to complement the current glossy tri-folds, but contains info specific to your region, a map, and a schedule. It looks best when you get one of the trifold stands that has 2 slots for brochures and a small slot in front for business cards. Check it over for any errors and then we can cross post in the SD and NE boards.
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

Mark Davis

Lots of info on that sheet.  Can you fit in Laramie Aug 16 is Rimfire Full distance?
Very nice advertisement, Thanks

colonial shooter

Thanks looks great! Will distribute to SC's today.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

308LIBERTY

let me note the rimfire event and then I'll upload a new copy.

Quote from: colonial shooter on April 26, 2019, 10:38:30 AM
Thanks looks great! Will distribute to SC's today.
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

308LIBERTY

Updated this evening to reflect new pricing and the special rimfire kd