Author Topic: Texas State Tri-Fold Flyers  (Read 70 times)

Offline 308LIBERTY

• designated Shoot Boss
Texas State Tri-Fold Flyers
« on: April 24, 2019, 02:10:06 AM »
Updated-04-30-19 to reflect new price changes:

This tri-fold looks great next to our standard glossy brochures and features a locator map and schedule of events in our state.
Always check your shoots & venues carefully, for any possible editing or additions needed.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 12:39:35 AM by 308LIBERTY »
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

Offline Mrs. Smith

• Shoot Boss
  • TANSTAAFL!
Re: Texas State Tri-Fold Flyers
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 02:20:26 PM »
This is AMAZING!

No, seriously.  Amazing!

:1luvu :bow:
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"I will accept the rules that you feel are necessary for YOUR freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert A. Heinlein

"I can kill you with my brain." - River Tam

Offline 308LIBERTY

• designated Shoot Boss
Re: Texas State Tri-Fold Flyers
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 12:40:36 AM »
Updated the flyer this evening to reflect new pricing. I will always keep the most current flyer at the top post in this thread.
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke