News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A good day at the 850 yard range!

Started by B.C., April 21, 2019, 12:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.C.

Several Florida instructors attended a long range qualification event at the Bradford Farms 850 yard rifle range this past Saturday. Needless to say we all qualified and placed rounds on a tiny 12" x 16" steel target at 850. It was a blast and a whole day of good fun!
Kudos to Cable Guy for qualifying at 850 with one round, cold bore and the first shot of the day! Well done to all and I love to bring us all together like that! When can we do it again? All are welcome to join us next time, I highly recommend it!!!

BC 
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

ItsanSKS

Looks phenomenal.  I expect they've done a bunch of work on that range since last I was there, as it looks relatively flat, now. 
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."