News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Manatee Gun and Archery Club

Started by stoneknives, February 25, 2019, 03:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneknives

I would like to give a shout-out to our friend Andrew Kamp and the rest of our Appleseed friends at the Manatee Gun and Archery Club for letting our Appleseed Instructors have the run of the 600y range.

I had a excellent time and learned a amazing amount of shooting stuff from the other PRS and F-class shooters on the range with us. It was so nice to have time to work out a problem without the time monkey on you back.

Thanks Again

Henry
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

AJ Gonzales

O0

It was a great day on the range with some great shooters!
Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

malabar

Anyone know of Gene Pitts From Manatee is still with us? 

tk
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

stoneknives

I have not heard otherwise. Though I've not seen him in quite a while. He had had some major surgery a few years back and had some difficulties with the recovery.

Henry
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry