News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus WI, April 13, 2019 MAGA event!

Started by JoeZ, April 14, 2019, 02:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeZ

Click bait I know but the truth is, 18 shooters and 2 instructors all worked hard to "Make A Great Appleseed" event. Cold, wind, and overcast didn't stop us or even dampen spirits. Our history lessons were lively with even shooters contributing. 7 preregistered shooters and 11 walkons stretched Reckless and I a bit thin but the shooters were very appreciative of our efforts.

The April 19th salute went well. Our target was a British flag and it was pretty tore up and had a big ragged hole in the middle. The target was a gift to our highest scoring rifleman and he said he would frame it for the benefit of his unAmerican coworkers in the office.

Congrats to Jim our new rifleman and Randy and John our repeat rifleman.
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Reckless Rick

Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

Reckless Rick

Thanks to all 18, What a great firing line and opportunity to share fellowship!

Who will shoot rifleman first at the next Appleseed?

Reckless Rick

RustyRed

We The People

Quote from: Reckless Rick on April 17, 2019, 10:09:48 PM
Standing at 25 yards, Nice group!

Thanks, had a great time, and the flag looks great in my office. See you at the next one.