News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

ORWELL GUN CLUB - APRIL 27-28 - SOLD OUT & Planning Thread

Started by Crazyduckhunter, April 11, 2019, 07:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazyduckhunter

HUZZAH!
^:)^
Another sold out event at the ORWELL GUN CLUB for the Patriots Day weekend - April 27-28.
This venue has sold out every event so far. This makes 7? (I believe) in a row.
A big thanks to everyone that has made events at Orwell a success.
Looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple of weeks at Orwell.

Crazyduckhunter

Cadence

Congrats to CDH and all the others to sell this out.  O0
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Corvette

Great job guys, have a great shoot. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

EZ3

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Birdman

Crazyduckhunter

Lets use this thread for planning purposes also.

I will have the gate and club house open to begin setting up on Friday by 4:30.

GmJoe will not be joining us this weekend due to a prior commitment, so I will definitely be looking for help in setting up on Friday.

I believe that one of the shooters this weekend is also planning on camping at the range with us.

I have the main course for dinner on Saturday. Stuffed hot/sweet sausage into peppers. Will need maybe a salad and some other side dish?

Expect the range to be wet and muddy as usual. Wear boots and bring a tarp with you. We will keep an eye on the weather and determine if we will put up both canopies or not. Spring weather most likely.  :)

CDH

cwcdl79

I'll try and get up there Friday to help (for some reason I have work hours to complete). I'll bring something for dinner (unknown at this time).
Let me know what poi youd like me to do

Texas T

I'll be reaching out to everyone early next week, via email.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

cwcdl79

Texas T

Sorry, but I'm meeting a friend on Saturday night, so I'll miss dinner.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Crazyduckhunter

Sounds like only 3-4 for dinner Saturday night then.

BamaFan7

I hope you guys have a wonderful shoot! I'm chomping at the bit to join you guys, but my weekends just haven't worked out so far with having my girls every other weekend. Huzzah!
"where the body of the people, or any single man, is deprived of their right, or is under the exercise of a power without right, and have no appeal on earth, then they have a liberty to appeal to heaven, whenever they judge the cause of sufficient moment."