News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Pensacola Florida April 6-7 2019

Started by Engineer shooting, April 09, 2019, 05:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

WOW! Great improvements, I would bet that all the participants would have scored with one more days' effort. Josh a first timer scored with a 230 HUZZAH!

Of course the reason for such great results is the quality Instructor Corps. Thanks to Kim, Lori, Chuck and Duane. A special thanks to the best Blue Hat in the program Tim!
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Chaos07

Awesome shooters and a great weekend at the range!  Everyone did quite well and showed significant improvement. 

Duane

In a Democracy, the majority rules.  If the majority decided they wanted your bike, the could take it.

In a Republic, your bike is your property and you do not owe it to anyone.  It cannot be taken against your will by law.

America is a Constitutional Republic.

Therefore, the Constitution is the law by which we are protected.

In a Republic, the individual is protected FROM the majority, by Constitutional Law.

A Constitutional Republic is what we were given.  It is up to US to KEEP it.

JustKim

Great shoot!  Thank you Tim for getting everything set up and thank you to the range for their support.  Everyone showed great improvement.  Congrats Josh on earning your Rifleman patch - you need to come back and earn your distinguished patch!  All shooters showed up ready to learn and improve--and they did! 
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan